Monday, November 27, 2006

Awww..

Luc, I think, has a very good understanding of most of whats wrong with him. I guess he told the nurse yesterday that he has to give me power of attorney, and when she asked why he said that i would be in charge and could take care of the baby that way.. :)
She asked him why he thought he should do that.. He told her " my brain is wishy washy". :(
My poor, dear hubby. :(
He is thinking of me and the baby.
And today, when i went to see him, with our friend Rae anne, he was kinda down.
She asked him what he wanted for xmas, he said " to get better"
We both were kinda not sure what to say to that, so she asked him if there was anything else he might want.. He said he wanted to see me and the baby. So thats when i told him that there was a new sonic youth cd out(came out just around Karma's birth) and he finally said he might like that for xmas.. other than that i think he just doesnt want to be alone for xmas.
I dont blame him
:(
I had to run out for a few mins after that.. told him i would come back later. He asked me to promise.. so of course i did.
When i came back (about an hour later) I went to find him in his room.. He was in there with one of the nurses.. I guess she was trying to cheer him up. He hadnt eaten lunch, and didnt seem too interested in doing so.
He told her he was sad cause i didnt stay to visit him longer. :( thats why he didnt want to eat..
So when i showed up i made him eat and promise not to worry even if i didnt come to see him.. cause he still had to eat to get better. He agreed and had his lunch. :)
yay.. he loves me :)
i love him :)
I miss him :(
but he is getting there.. i just love how much he cares about his family :)
He talks about his mom all the time, he apparently talks about me and Karma alot when we arent there.. tells the nurses about his pretty little girl. :)
He even told the nurse he was proud of me.. :)
he wouldnt say why.. but still :)
i dont care why..

3 comments:

Tammy said...

THat is sooo awesome. I cant imagine how scary it was for you not to be sure how things would be as he got better. I am so happy for you. It sounds as though he is getting better everyday. I hope you will be able to visit him often when he goes to Edmonton-it sounds as though it helps-though if you cant I am sure he will fight all the harder so he can come home.

Ellabean said...

That's awesome that he's thinking so clearly about taking care of you and Karma! Great progress. I'm sure that you're getting tons of suggestions from you family and friends about how to help Luc when he's in Edmonton if you can't be there all the time, but here's one more. You may have heard this one already, but instead of or along with writing him letters, a recording of your voice telling him how much you and Karma love him may help. You can also get Karma to talk on the recording too. This way, he can hear you two anytime he wants to or needs to.

mybabybunny said...

The improvements are great. I am so happy that its getting good. You are so strong too. I dunno how I would be able to take something like tt. But I believe it will get better and better for you and him. ;-)

I can see that he loves you a whole ton. That is precious.