Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Got the call today.

Luc is going to the Glenrose on friday in the morning sometime...
:) & :(
:) cause he is going away to get better,
:( because he is going away.
:'(
I am going to miss him.
A LOT!!
It's funny. I miss him now, because he isnt the same as he was and he isnt at home, but at least he was close.
Now he will be far far away from me.
CHRISTINE!!! Visit him every day for me!! Tell him I love him and miss him..
Remind him i wrote our # down in his book and he can call me collect whenever he needs to talk to me..
Remind him I will get there to see him as soon as I can.
:(
:)
I know he is going to get better.
:)
(thinking positive)
:) yay positive!!
:(
This sucks having these mixed up feelings about him going away...
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy.
but,
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO sad.. lol
sorry..
just rambling.. cant really think of anything else at the moment..
I will update on his progress from here..
Oh, he moved his pointer finger on his left hand today.. and he is moving his left leg well while walking, although not the right one... ( We figure its cause he can support his weight on that leg and doesnt feel comfortable lifting it up for too long as he doesnt use his left leg for support.)
Not yet anyways. :)
soon enough...
I can just imagine going to visit him in a few months and have him getting up to give me and the baby a hug. :)
Thats the picture in my head and thats how im going to keep thinking :)
ok..
im going otherwise i will pretty much say the same things over and over again..
Honestly, This is probably the most horrible thing i could imagine happening to anyone. So, during this holiday season, everyone just drive carefully, and keep an eye out for those idiots who dont.
:) take care for now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

No problem Andy! I'll go see him as much as i possibably can! You know my doors open for whenever you need a place to stay!

andrea said...

thanx chris :)
I really appreciate it..

Tammy said...

It's awesome that he is improving as quickly as he is. I know it will be hard with him gone but stay positive and he will be home soon. Stay safe this season.