Thursday, April 05, 2007

Have a really good idea....

for a peice of equipment, i guess its kind of a medical device.
Gonna draw out some plans and try to find an invester, so i can build it.
Then gonna go see about getting it patented.. lol
Been looking around and havent seen anything like it at online medical device suppliers, so I think its a good idea. Wont go into it much here.. dont want someone to steal the idea..
I was thinking about ways to help Luc, and people with similar problems, and I was looking at my baby playing, and the idea just kinda sprung out at me.. And to be honest im kinda surprised that no one has done it yet. so...
lol
anyway..gotta go get some more packing done.
later

7 comments:

Tammy said...

Why are you packing? Did I miss something? Good Luck with your idea!

andrea said...

yeah, im moving at the end of the month.. lol

Tammy said...

Oh?? Why Moving? Same city?

andrea said...

no, moving back to vernon, in with my parents.. cause i have no support system up here, and i have to go back to work soon. no daycare for someone karma's age up here, i plan on going to school in sept. lots of reasons.

Tammy said...

YAY for you. It will be nice to have some help. Good Luck with the move and I am sure Karma will enjoy some more time with g-ma and pa!!!

Christine Hart said...

Congrats on school! I think you'll make a great nurse. Still the plan, yes?

Adorable video too!

andrea said...

nope.. not a nurse... pharmacy tech... easier on the back.. lol