Monday, October 02, 2006

Luc is doing great :)

I went to see him again today.. :)
brought the baby :)
He knew who i was today.. im andrea maclean finally and im his wife..
Near the end of our visit I was holding Karma cause she was fussy... the nurse came in and asked luc who the baby was. He said "my daughter" then the nurse asked her name.. he told the nurse "karma"
:)
then she asked who i was, he said "Karma's mother." she asked him my name. he told her. then i asked but what am i to you, he said "my wife".. :)
he is doing friggin awesome :)
They have apparently been lifting him up and making him "walk" (kinda but not really, they hold him up) to the wheelchair when they put him in it.. easier than bringing out the lifting machine to get him into the chair :)
Only problem is right now, he thinks his friend Christine(whom he used to call his "sister"(he's an only child))is actually his sister.. he was very insistant that his sister christine came to see him in the edmonton hospital. :)
lol.. thats ok.. will remember stuff like that with time. :)
she will get a kick out of it when i tell her :)
anywho.. more later.

10 comments:

Tammy said...

THat is sooo awesome. I am so happy for you. He is slowly making his way back. YAY

Anonymous said...

Ohh I'm so glad that he remembers me coming to see him!! I can be his sister all he want's right now, in time he will remember how we grew up!! I will call you when I get my long distance figured out here!! Love you all!!
Christine

mybabybunny said...

Great progress made! Happy for u. :-)

one step at a time is a great distance travelled when looked back at.

Andrew McAllister said...

I'm so happy for all of you! I'll keep my fingers and toes crossed for continued steady progress.

Go Luc!!

Anonymous said...

That's great news, Andrea. Best wishes.

Speed Seeker said...

Awesome News! All The Best!

Tammy said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and Karma and Luc. All the best in this time when there is sooo much to be thankful for!!!

kessler clan said...

Hey babe. i am so sorry that I have not been able to make it to see you. You are only 1.5 hours away and I can't make it up there. I am really trying. I think of you all every day. I hope that things are going better for you then the last time I talked to you. I am aiming to come up this weekend (pay day and all). Hubby not on call either. So it is looking good that I will be there. Please forgive me ffor not being there as much as I would like to. Give your man a big hug for me and tell him I am thinking of him and so proud of him for how well he is doing. You guys have so much to be thankful for. Talk to you later I am sure.

Tammy said...

Hey Andrea,

Just stopped in to see how you, Karma and Luc are doing. Hope all is still going well.

starbender said...

I am sooo glad for all of you. I hope he continues to recover every day, and soon he will be home with you and Karma. Keepin all of U in my prayers!
: )