Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Please Vote for Karma!!

There is this cute little baby photo contest online.. I submited a photo of Karma to this site, they give prizes like photography stuff away to winners. there are also prizes for runners up.
So, please vote for my little cutie
Baby Stages Photo contest!!

Click that link, then, at the bottom of the page, enter # 125617 into the photo search box. From there just enter your email addy to vote. They will send you an email verification and then you can go back and submit you vote. :)
There are some cute babies on that site. :)
maybe gonna go see luc tonight. If i can find a sitter.
:( hard to do much with the baby...
:P

10 comments:

Tammy said...

SHe is sooooo adorable. Of course I voted for her and then my monitor broke so I couldnt anymore until today!!!! Good Luck Karma!!!

Speed Seeker said...

I voted...

andrea said...

thnx!!! :)

Garry Nixon said...

Good luck!

Tammy said...

HOw are things?

Duck Hunter said...

hope you win the contest.

Anonymous said...

Are you moshzilla?

starbender said...

I voted .....

Glad 2 hear luc is coming around. How tragic life can be. If anything can snap us out of things, it would be a beautiful baby! Good luck and God Bless!

:)

starbender said...

I'd luv a link! Thanx!

Hope things R improving for your family.

*)

Tammy said...

I hope the reason you arent writing isnt because anything went wrong. Still keeping you all in my thoughts and I hope everything is continuing to get better!!!