Thursday, July 13, 2006

This friggin sucks!!

Well.. we all know that I am due anytime now.. Dr. said within a week. Now for the sucky part. My hubby and myself are moving. First off, there is f@*$ all for rent in this town. The only place available is the place we r moving into. We were originally told we could move in for sure by July 1st, possibly mid June. Then, due to the new carpets not coming in, we were then bumped to the 10th of July. Then due to lack of workers, the 15th of July. Talked to the lady on Tuesday. She said for sure by the weekend we could start moving in. Today however, when my hubby went in to see if he could get the keys tomorrow to start moving on Saturday, he was told not till probably Monday or Tuesday.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What the f*#@!!!
So of course we are not impressed.. Hubby said "I want an exact date!!" the man that was there(head of maintenance) said Tuesday.
I hope i dont go into labour before or during the move, as my due date is actually Monday. :(
Hubby is stressed. I am stressed. We r moving by ourselves, which really means he is moving by himself, as I am pretty much incapable at this time of helping him move things like beds, 200lb trunks, couch's, etc.
I also hope that we can actually move in Tuesday like they said, as Hubby is going to start switching things like hydro and what-not over for that date.. Will really be unimpressed if we have no heat, hot water, etc. cause we dont have anything hooked up here and are unable to be in the new place, paying for those utilities that we cant use.
:(

4 comments:

Tammy said...

Oh dear. I hope everything goes ok and that you get moved prior to baby. Just be careful!!!

Anonymous said...

Ahhhhhhhhh-
CONGRATULATIONS seeing as to how U R about 2 deliver a baby!
I luv babies!!!
Just 2 look into those new eyes, see the world all over again for the first time!

...good luck w/the moving 2.
:]

Garry Nixon said...

This is a scandal - you really need to feel you've a secure home just now. Good luck!

andrea said...

thanks everyone.. hopefully everything comes off without a hitch :)