Sunday, June 11, 2006

Been awhile!!

but im back home now.. getting large now.. :)
Definitly feeling pressure on the lower regions now.. :P
always feel like i have to pee...
pregnancy is oh so much fun.
I am seriously thinking that this will be my only child as i dont want to have any kids after 30years old.. and thats only 1.5 years away..
And i honestly dont think that i could handle 2 kids under 3... dont know how my sister does it with three kids... ages: 3.5, 2, and 6 months old..
crazy woman!!
Her two older ones are getting soooo big!.. and her youngest is soooooo friggin adorable!
teething right now or at least starting too..
sooooo lotsssssss of drool!!
cute though when you raise her over your head and she smiles really wide and suddenly..... SPLAT!!! big drool string all over your face...
nice eh :)
had fun though.. trip went well.. didnt get a chance to see as many people as i had wanted but was still good..
mommy fed me :)
yay!
anywho... will blog more sometime soon.. :)

5 comments:

Tammy said...

GLad you are home!!! Happy you had a good time! I dont want any kids after 30 either. Rainbow moon is very pretty for a boy. I think you should seriously consider it....hehe-sorry couldn't resist.

andrea said...

lol

mybabybunny said...

welcome back!!!

Anonymous said...

Welcome back andrea. You should try to make it up to GRande Prairie for a quick visit before the baby. The trip may not be that comfy though. Anyway, glad you had a good trip. Hey, how do you start a blog? Alexis is getting so big and now the new baby coming. Thought I would start a blog. Phone me, I am a stay at home mom too, so don't have much to do either.
Lesley

kessler clan said...

Hey, never mind!!! I figured it out. That was probably the easiest thing that I have ever done on line. We have a blog spot. Check it out!!!