Saturday, May 20, 2006

War of Words!!

Last night had a commenting war with my hubby on his blog.. :)
was fun. Trying to get the last word as every wife should!! :P
A few friends jumped in this morning :) Thats kinda cute. but as of 9:52 i was still winning :)
hahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaa!!
I know im a weiner.. but its the small things in life that are oh so amusing :)
(small things amuse small minds :P )
I am going to !!eventually!! get around to doing a plaster belly cast!! Thanks for the idea Christine :)
It should be a lot of fun.. will need my mommy to help me though.. as i cannot see the bottom of my stomach anymore :P
hehe
being pregnant is actually quite a bit of fun for me.. (im sure not every pregnant woman will agree though)
i get to eat and no one says "hey... should you be eating that much?" I get to sleep. i get to show off how large im getting and have people oh and ah in a cute way instead of in the " oh my god,, you are soooo fat!!" way.. love it love it!!
anywho.. off to drink some coffee.. having a hard time waking up this am.. :(
and baby is kicking...(obviously not haveing a hard time waking up today:) )
so.. will post more later :)

5 comments:

Luctouque said...

love you:)

Garry Nixon said...

Fiona hated coffee when she was pregnant.

But a friend at work told me she craved whisky when she was pregnant! Strange, eh?

Remind me: when's the baby due?

Luctouque said...

July 17th :)

Tammy said...

Yay. I can hardly to see what you have. There are soooo many pregnant women right now.

Tammy said...

Where are you??? I miss you.