Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Havent blogged in a bit, again!

Im getting boring in my old age.. lol.
Nothing new has been happening around here..
I started to make a baby blanket :) its cute. has blue, green, pink, and purple in it so I figure it should be ok for whatever sex the baby is. :)
went and bought some newborn diapers, penaten creme, baby wash, baby lotion, brush and comb, washclothes, wipes, and nursing pads and boob cream for me :) lol
At very least the baby will be clean..lol.. even if my house isnt always that way :P
baby stuff is friggin expensive.. and since i probably wont be having a baby shower(as all those that care are not living here :P ) I have decided to start buying things that i would normally get at a shower.. baby clothes are sooooo hard to chose from.. especially when i dont know if im having a boy or a girl.... :(
My stomach is feeling strange.. or the baby belly part is..
when i am laying down and relaxed and breath in, it feels like my lower stomach is now stretched to the point where it is tights.. never felt my skin feel like that before.. all you moms out there probably know what i mean.. but for those of you who havent had kids yet(or are men) it is a really strange feeling...
anywho.. gonna get going.. ttyl

2 comments:

Tammy said...

good to hear you are doing good. Dont buy too many new born clothes as they grow out of them fast-hehe. Superstore has great sleepers in bulk-the striped ones stretch!!!! I didnt have a baby shoer either. Oh - just a thought, as you probably wont be reading this too too much after baby arrives - when yuo milk comes in if there is too much flow lay on your back to feed baby for about 2 days and you should be ok. Nobody told me and Zak and I suffered for 4-5 days until it all got sorted out. I can hardly wait!!!!

andrea said...

thnx for the advice tammy :)