Friday, February 24, 2006

!!WOHOOO!!

Had my ultrasound yesterday.. the little parasite is growing normally and is healthy so far :)
It is sooo cute:)
looks like an alien.
The woman who did the exam was really nice.. even though she couldnt tell us the sex she was going to try to take a look at the butt end to let us try and see for ourselves what sex it was... but the little bugger wouldnt let us see :( shy lol
had its legs crossed right over its bum.
:P
I will be posting the ultrasound pics as soon as i can.
My printer/scanner/copier wont work to do anything at the moment because its out of ink and wont function without. :( too bad.. but will soon try to post the pics... :)
ttyl

5 comments:

Tammy said...

Awesome!!!! I love my ultrasound pics too. Cn hardly wait to see!!!

Dano said...

yay!!!
Babies!!!
Too much coffee!!!
Coffee!!!
Yay!!!

Luctouque said...

I love you baby, and I think you are beautiful.

Speed Seeker said...

Aww...How cute Luc...hehe

Tammy said...

See you are Gorgeous!!!!!