Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Getting bigger Yet?

It is kinda strange. I havent really gotten any bigger.. well i have and i havent.. my stomach is sorta just changing shape and getting harder.
Anyone who knew me when i left Vernon knows I pretty much put my weight on around the stomach.. and that i kinda looked preggers anyway.
but I'm still wearing the same pant size as when i left.. and in fact have lost 2 kg since becoming preggers.. probably from eating better.
But that is besides the point.. and i am carrying soo friggin high up that i cant really eat much at one time...
sorry, getting off track here.. my point is .. i know i am pregnant, ive heard the heartbeat, etc.. but i dont feel like im looking anymore pregnant than i did when it was just fat..
:(
strange.. im worried about looking like a whale, but im wanting to be bigger?
hormones are wonderful things.. getting a fuzzy belly.. lol
oh well.. at least i work with people who do waxing.. hehe
that will be fun eh?
for all you men out there.. you should really thank your wives for being the ones to carry the baby to term.. I am sure some of you would do it if your bodies were ment for it.. but pregnancy is wonderful and so very sucky at the same time..
crying, laughing, getting angry for no apparent reason is trying emotionally..
i personally feel like a basket case for the most part of my days... not knowing how i will react when something tough comes my way. Oh and feeling totally and utterly icky looking..
I kinda feel ugly, and i am constantly looking to luc for reasurance.
But he doesnt seem to take me too seriously. thats tough to deal with too..
I am feeling down and kinda big and yet not, and im worried that as i get bigger he is gonna be less attracted to me. im hoping that this is normal and im not just mentally unbalanced( quite in the peanut gallery!!)
Oh well..
done venting.. kinda... lol :)

6 comments:

Tammy said...

totally normal dear. I felt fat from the day I found out I was pregnant. Just tell Luc exactly how you feel and that you are serious and that sometimes you are gonna need him to tell you how gorgeous and sexy you are. Sometimes guys think its weird if they find their pregnant wives sexy so they play it off. You probably wont really start to look really pregnant till the end of march or April. No worries-I am sure you are doing great and the emotional thing takes some getting used to and it doesnt go away right away. You are not going crazy. The emotional aspect prepares you for being a mom.

andrea said...

thanks tammy :)

mybabybunny said...

hey....

take a deep breathe...

and again....

feeling better?

well for one...its good u dun swell up big. aint tt nicer? ;-)

but of course we wonder...but i think as long as u r eating it shouldn't be a prob. jus dun make the mistake of not eating...like my step mum...sigh..the kids have very low immune systems....get sick easily..maybe tt explains why i am also always sick...;-(

yeps... oh ... n yes..its normal wat u r feeling now.... sigh...hormones at work...

try to relax. and maybe tell him u r being serious. let him know its cause of ur hormones tt u feel this way..not anything he has done.. and u would like a little more loving from him...

and trust me...i dun think he finds u ugly...u r the mother to his child... he loves u.... yeps. ;-) smile smile.. u have loads going...

oh...think abt in a few months time...u will have this little cute bundle of joy...man they are so cute.... post a pic then okies?

rest more in the meantime.....

andrea said...

thank you too and i will definately post a pic when it is born :)

Anonymous said...

I read an earlier thing you wrote and it made me nervous, so I thought I would just inform you.

O+ is not the universal recipient. You having O+ cannot take anyones blood. AB is the universal recipient. O- is the universal donor. I thought I'd let you know so you don't die because you think you can get anyones blood. If you don't believe me look it up please.

andrea said...

ok anonymous.. but just to let you know.. my doctor told me that..
i guess i will have to confirm with him again... or get a second opinion... but thank you and i will check up on it...
:)