Tuesday, November 01, 2005

I coloured my hair tonight!!!

finally..

I've been waiting at work for someone to have the time to colour it for me.. but it hasnt worked out!

so here i am after my fresh colour!
Hosted by Putfile.com

I had a before pic too.. was really, really bad.
So I decided not to post it! :)
(i dont like looking terrible for the whole world to see!)
and kelly.. I posted just for you cause you are bored.. so you have to comment on this post! just do it!

:) love you killer!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

well andy i like your hair. and you posted the worlds worst pic of me, so next time post the crappy pic of yourself.

andrea said...

ha ha!!

Dano said...

Nice Andrea, you look great!

Tammy said...

Love the Hair-What color is it? Looks great on you

Tammy said...

Nice to see you are happily married now;)

andrea said...

thanks tammy.. and lol yes happily married now.. not dead.. :P
oh.. my colour? its 4n and 6rr.. :)
pro-colourist terms.. i dont know what they are called... :P