Monday, October 31, 2005

ACK!!

An ex that doesnt hate me enough to remember me!!! i knew there was at least one!! lol!
It snowed here today!
no pics though.. it didnt last long and i was at work without the trusty camera! damn..
oh well.. i dont want winter to come!
snow.... ew... brrrr..
not much to say other than that..
except.....



no.... wait!...
damn, lost it.. had something funny to say but forgot...!! ack!! no wait.. i have to take a pic of my halloween costume!!!

thats what it was.. brb..


i went as an escaped mental patient!! the rest of the outfit was cool! but my arms arent long enough to put the rest of me in the pic! :) :P
Hosted by Putfile.com

notice the beautiful lipstick smeared all over my face! took the idea from what my friend steff did to herself a few years back!! thanks steff!
anywho.. gotta go deal with kids at my door.. wanting candy i bet!! lol
nighters!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're cute!!

andrea said...

um thanx

Speed Seeker said...

Hehe...Actually, from what I do remember, there isn't anything about you that is bad as far as I can recall. So yeah, An ex that doesn't hate you. Unless there's something I forgot...lol

Speed Seeker said...

BTW...Nice Lipstick...hehe

andrea said...

thanks robin! and as far as the things you forgot... I'll never tell....la la la la la laaaaa!
he he

Ken said...

I like the lipstick tooo!!!! Reminds me of "Wild at Heart" where the girls Mom goes nuts and paints her whole face with lipstick. SEXY!!

Tammy said...

Getting compliments from anonymous!!!!WOW. Awesome makeup job Doll