Friday, September 09, 2005

Random Babbling!

Well... getting ready for work......again!
Dont get me wrong, I like my job, but I hate how we as a society run our lives around someone elses schedule. Anyway.. enough about that. We had a visitor the other day..
Hosted by Putfile.com
He stuck around for about 1.5 hours, slept on our couch, caught a bug, ate said bug, and then left....

And something very very exciting happened to me last night!!!



!!

Hosted by Putfile.com

I had my bangs cut!!! yay!
now they are just long enough to blind me!! :) :P

8 comments:

andrea said...

eww, crappy photo of me! :( :P

Anonymous said...

LOL...the bangs look cute, Andrea!

Dano said...

Awww....look at the bangs....so cute. The kitty too!

Luctouque said...

Nice pic. babe! :D

Garry Nixon said...

Well, I think you look charming without the bangs. But maybe that's because I'm really far away, middle aged, and have no idea what the fuck 'bangs' are. Some hair thing, perhaps?

andrea said...

garry, "bangs" are a fringe.. the front of the hair! lol

andrea said...

oh.. btw.. thank u garry!! :)

Garry Nixon said...

Ah, a fringe - I had one of them, decades ago :-/