Saturday, September 10, 2005

F*&#ing Tired!

fucking tired, fucking tired, fucking tired.
Can you tell I'm Fucking tired!?
Luc is trying to make me hurt him. I cant see cause im so fucking tired... and he is being a jerk ! and he says he isnt being a jerk.. just being a brat.
I dont see the difference... Thats ok.. once i get my hands on him he will be sorry!
and i will boil it all down to "you always hurt the ones you love"
and he will tell me to fuck off with that saying...
ah the endless cycle... :)
Luc is apparently getting hit on at work from little girly girls... i just found out... and the girl in question is even trying to get him drunk when he goes to her house! lol
sucker!!
Thats all i have to say about that...

Luc is doing dishes to make up for flirting!! lol (jk)
Hosted by Putfile.com

and when now he doesnt want his picture took!!
How cute!
Hosted by Putfile.com

He loves the attention.. really he does.... honest!
I know he does, otherwise he wouldnt have married me!
:P

3 comments:

Dano said...

Ha HA! That's great! Makes me want to get married so I can do the dishes naked...oh, wait, I already do.
Like the tile in the background.

Luctouque said...

im not naked! just topless!

Anonymous said...

Geez, Andrea...are you tired??? LOL. Had a rough week or something? Go hurt Luc...you will feel better. :)