Thursday, November 01, 2007

been a really really long time


but i have some new things going on in my life.. been working at a hardware store now..
lol
big change from hairdressing.. but its cool.. full benefits, good wage, and great co-workers and employers.. :)
karma is getting sooo big now..
:)
she is still my little monster though. :)
luc has now been transfered to a group home in kelowna for brain injury patients..
he seems to be doing well there so far. :)
other than that.. just been working and taking care of the monkey...

3 comments:

Christine Hart said...

She's adorable. I hope you're doing well in Vernon and it's good to hear an update :)

Anonymous said...

Hey, long time no talk to. I have no internet, at the inlaws for Easter. I did however lose your phone number. I hope that you get this email. CALL ME!!!!! I am not ignoring you and I am so sorry for not staying in touch.Glad to hear that things are going well for you in Vernon. Are you still living with mom? Call me. Still in Clairmont Alberta. Hope to talk to you real soon. I am also on Facebook. Can't find you there though. I have been looking for you to get back in contact. So sorry hun!
Lesley

starbender said...

CONGRATS!!!

OMG~ we are all coming back!

I'm back 2~

come visit!

http://wackocrazy.blogspot.com/

¸.•*¨ƸӜƷ Starbender ƸӜƷ¨*•.¸