Saturday, February 24, 2007

Leaving tomorrow.

Going to Edmonton. Gonna see my hubby, gonna see my hubby!!
lol
Anyway. Karma did well on her flight(s). Take off in Grand Prairie, land in Edmonton. Stay on the plane. Take off, land in Calgary. Get off plane, hour layover. Get on plane and take off, land in Kelowna.
I hate flying.. I'm not a good flyer.
Karma did fine though.. until the Calgary to Kelowna part of the trip. No sooner had we gotten on the plane and she decided to poop. I have to place to change her.. she has to sit in it the whole trip. Not much I could do. Get off the plane, change her.
FLAMING red diaper rash.
:(
It has taken 5.5 days so far to clear it up.
Poor little thing. She had so many firsts this trip.. First flights. First bum rash, and first cold.. Poor baby. :(
anyway.. will post more after my trip to edmonton.

5 comments:

Garry Nixon said...

They always do that at the worst possible times, eh?

Hope you're all ok.

andrea said...

we sure are garry:) hope your clan is doing good as well :)

Dano said...

Happy belated b-day Andrea!!!
Hope you're havin' fun.

Tammy said...

Apparently you have had a birthday so Happy Birthday!!!!

andrea said...

thanks guys..
29 and holding as of this year.. lol. happy b-day to you dano! i know its coming up soon here :)