Friday, September 15, 2006

Luc is back

He got in at around 8:30 last night.. I am just hoping his mom understands that I had nothing to do with where he was being transfered too... I just got a call telling me he was coming home.. thats all. He seems to be doing considerably better from sunday even. :)
When I told him i love him he whispered that he loves me too, then when i said i miss him he told me that he missed me too. :)
He seems to have gained a little more control of his right hand, he no longer squeezes it to the point you think your fingers might break, and he reached up to me. He wasnt moving his hand from his chest area before. The nurses said that this may be hard for them, because he was always looking to me when the nurse asked him something.. like he wanted to have me ok it that he answered.. Not such a good thing.. but i think it means he recognizes me and is looking to me for support. :)
He definately seems more with it...
more later.. gonna take Karma to see him today as long as she isnt a screamy baby today..(she slept all day yesterday.. so she may be wide awake and screamy today)

5 comments:

Garry Nixon said...

Good luck.

andrea said...

thanks Garry :)

Tammy said...

All the best. Glad to hear he is doing better. I thought you had found what caused Karma's cholic? I hope she is getting better too. I am happy for you and yours

Anonymous said...

I'm glad things seem to be looking up honey. Love you. Give Karma grandma kisses for me!

Anonymous said...

Auntie Lori and Uncle Darryl love you guys. Karma is a cutie and we love her too!
The news about Luc is positive and we hope for all the best for you kids.