Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Hubby awake?!?!?!

Ok, so, talked to his nurse today, says he is awake, said his name yesterday when asked what his name was....hasnt spoken since.
responds to verbal commands, like " squeeze my hand" and stuff like that,,,
follows with his eyes,,,, can hear things..
going to edmonton weds night.. will be there actually thurs morning,,,, gonna be gone a couple days, post more when i get back... my mom is sooooo nice to take baby again while i go to hubby.... please everyone keep up the prayers, they seem to be working... :P :)
:)

4 comments:

Tammy said...

Oh Andrea I am so happy for you. He is fighting to come back to you. I hope your trip gives you the strength for whatever else needs to be done. I know it will inspire him to fight harder. I am sooo happy for you. Mom's are great especially in times of turmoil-I am glad yours has been as wonderful as she has. All the best!!! Update us when you get home.

Anonymous said...

He's going to love hearing you tell him stories about Karma! Does your mom live in Dawson too?

andrea said...

nope.. she is up here to help me thru this and to help with baby :)

Christine Hart said...

That's great news Andrea! I think everyone I know (that prays anyway) has been praying for you guys, myself included. Just think how happy he'll be to see Karma when he wakes up. And you should be proud of how strong you've been through all this.