Friday, July 07, 2006

!!I WANT MY MOMMY!!

So it looks like my mom is definately not coming up to help me birth my baby!! :(
She fell and tore her ACL :( and it is draining blood into a capsule thingy in her knee joint.. she had to have it drained the other day via very large needle.. :( gross :)
so this is a pic of my moms knee before she had it drained....

Hosted by Putfile.com
looks like luc and I get to do this alone :(
he will have to leave the room when/if i get an epideral... needle in my back !! ACK!!
scary...
anywho.. more later

3 comments:

Tammy said...

I am sure you will both do fine. And there is a nurse and a Doctor there to help you too-just in case Luc hits the floor. My thoughts are with you!!!

Duck Hunter said...

Epideral was well worth it for my wife both times. No problems.

Anonymous said...

you guys will be just fine, and dont forget the risks that go with an epideral andrea..get the GAS