Monday, April 03, 2006

One month to go!!

Till I go on mat. leave. :)
May first seems like a long long way off at this point..
I dont care what anyone says about pregnancy.. its hard on the friggin body!!
:(
standing for 8 hours out of your day is hard enough to do..
but when you are pregnant!! yeash!!
cudo's to all those women out there who worked right until the bitter end when they were pregnant!! I know my boss worked till the day before she gave birth to her last one... and one of my co-workers worked until 3 days before!! crazy women!!
lol
so, i am totally looking forward to going to Vernon in May!! it will be sooo nice to see all my family and friends!!
anywho.... gotta go to work now :P
ttly

3 comments:

Tammy said...

YAY!!! And the count down begins.

Anonymous said...

Yay, I'm so excited that you're coming to Vernon. When will you be here? You have to call Dan and I to hang out while you're here.
Anyway, I hope all is well. Miss you. Love Kristy.

Dano said...

Yay!!! May!!!