Tuesday, January 10, 2006

LATEST BREAKING PREGNANCY NEWS!!

So.... I have high blood pressure... and apparently its high enough to make the emergency room doctor kinda worry.
He told me to get into my dr asap to keep an eye on the bp.
He also said a possibility of bedrest may be in my future..
sigh.
so.. home i came to talk to my mother about it, and, lo and behold she too had high bp.
bad enough she ended up in hospital when she was preggers with me. And my sis had high bp as well.
kinda worries me.. to be off work at the end of 3 months?!?! already?!?!
Not something i expected as i was having a great pregnancy so far. No morning sickniss, no other problems.. all was going so well... :(
oh well..
I had been having strange headaches... just a normal headache... not as bad as a migrane... but with double vision, no periferal vision, and swirling lights in the corners of my eyes...
the last straw was when the side of my mouth went totally numb.... Like when youve been to the dentist and he has frozen you...
That only lasted like 5-10 mins.. but still scared the shit out of me.. so off to the hospital we went and the above is what i found out..
130 over 100!!
:P
ick..
well.. dr appointment tomorrow before work...
talk to you all later... wish me luck!!
:)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Andrea...don't worry too much about the bp yet. I love you!

Tammy said...

Oh dear. I am sure all will be ok. My thoughts are with you. When I was pregnant my Dr. Told me to drink raspberry tea as it helps with stretch marks and the blood pressure. And there was another one as well for the BP but I cant remember what it was - maybe ask and see what they say. Good Luck!!

Dano said...

Good Luck! Don't die before I see you...soon.

Tammy said...

So...... What happened??? All ok??