Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy New Year Everyone!!

Well, a new year... again..
Time seems to go by so fast!
Well I'm just about out of my first trimester! yay!
Im hoping that the headaches go away when i get into my 2nd trimester but if not i guess i cant complain too much! No morning sickness so far! lucky for me! yay!
anywho! not too long now till we get to have a little visit with dano!
he will be coming up here the end of this month! yay! a friend!!
lol
anyways, i hope you all had a great holiday season and i hope none of you are suffering to badly from hangovers! talk to you all later! :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy new year! Congratulations on the little one! How far are you guy's from Edmonton? If not too far I'd like to come for a visit!

Luctouque said...

5 and 1/2 hours?

Tammy said...

Happy New Year to all 3 of you!!!! May you feel all the happiness being a parent brings and enjoy every minute of the year to come.

Dano said...

happy new year!
I'll see ya soon!

Infinigeist said...

Happy Innacurate datestamp!, as Dustin would say.


nopsn

Garry Nixon said...

All the best for the New Year, and for the next two trimesters.