Friday, December 09, 2005

!!! yay !!!

Im an auntie 3 times over now!! My sister had to 3rd baby last night! I'm so happy!! another little girl!! so now she has Zada, Gage, and Sidney(im not sure if thats how she will spell it though!!) It's really exciting! apparently it only took 2 pushes.. but she was in labour all day yesterday! and apparently all back labour :(
I hope i dont have back labour!!! ..... so many babies, so little time!! i dont think i will even get to meet her in person till after i have my baby though :( that's never happened before.. i was living just around the corner basically when she had each of the other 2.. so i got to see them within a day of being born! :( oh well.. guess i will have to wait :)
ttfn!!

6 comments:

Tammy said...

YAY. Congratulations Auntie!!!! Just think a little cousin close to the same age as your little one. I am home today as my son is ill. Oh well.

Christine Hart said...

Congrats! I'm sure she'll be worth the wait :)

Is it just me, or do babies come in waves? I know two other soon-to-be moms right now. The last time this happened there were (counting coworkers) about a half-dozen pregnancies that overlapped. You know what they say about the water...

And I drink coffe ;)

Anonymous said...

I can't believe that you're gonna be a mom. Yay! (hands clapping and happy cooing noises)Congrats guys. Luv ya. Kristy.

andrea said...

:) tired..not gonna blog too much at the moment.. :P

Anonymous said...

Hey Andrea!!! Its Jamie...(high school?) Congrats on the pregnancy and marriage...keep warm. Say hi to Luc for me....take care:)

Garry Nixon said...

Sleep! Fruit!