Monday, September 12, 2005

Mondays... bleah

So I went to work today.... then my boss took me to the hospital. My hip is killing me. Then, when i got back from the hospital I ended up sitting around for a few and then went home.. made no money :(. I hate working on commission.) I guess thats the way to do it in my career. Unless i do chair rental.. but i need a clientelle for that first... so if there are any people from dawson creek reading this, then come in and see me for a haircut! lol
Yeah.. i'm lame.
Oh well.. post more later... hopefully some pics. :)

3 comments:

Speed Seeker said...

Aww...Sorry to hear about your hip. Also, I liked how you liked my blog as "Complex 'D'Illusions!...Cute mistake. Or brilliant work...Either works...lol

andrea said...

he he you will never know!!! lol

Tammy said...

Sorry to hear about your hip doll. Hope it feels better soon.