Wednesday, September 14, 2005

I sooo have nothing to do!!

I have nothing to do!! I am sooo bored.. it is boring up here... i have no friends!!! :( bored bored bored!!
Everyone should move up here!!! lol
Dont ming me.. i am just.....so.... fucking......
BORED!!I guess I will get over it.... but unless you live here you wouldnt know just how boring it is...
I'm gonna go now.. nighter..
Oh, by the way.. you should all click on the neopets buttons and sign up for a neopets account.. even if you dont ever go back to it again it helps me get shit.. :) I would appreciate it... thanks... oh... also you could set up multiple accounts so i get !more! shit! yay! lol .

3 comments:

Tammy said...

I made one
They are soooo cute

Anonymous said...

Well, Andrea...now you know why I am so boring...seeing as how I was born and raised in that place!! LOL...and now you know why we never wanted to move back!
love you!

andrea said...

thanks tammy!
and yes mom.. iknow why you dont want to move back... :P