Monday, August 29, 2005

I hate Mondays

And so it shall be that I will have to work on Mondays, and the sky shall burn and fall to the Earth.... Revelations of Andrea 3; 16
Ugh, blea,, tired... You know you're getting old when you start falling asleep on the couch before 9:00pm. Got more mail from my little neice(spelling bad). More pics.. but I am sleepy and dont want to do much more than post words right now.. too much effort to post pics.. too much effort to think... to much effort......
Sorry. Tired..Old..sleepy. Gonna watch simpsons and try not to fall asleep on the couch again. Don't worry Dano, Luc and I will have lots of energy to hang out with you when you come up to visit.. :)
nighty night.




adopt your own virtual pet!







adopt your own virtual pet!

2 comments:

Dano said...

i like to play with the puppy!

andrea said...

me too!